April 16, 2014

Wisdom Teeth

Alright.  Tomorrow is the big day.  All four of my wisdom teeth are coming out.  While I'm happy to get rid of them so they won't cause me problems later on, its still a stressful thing.  I'm not sure how I'll do tomorrow, hopefully I won't freak out.  Then again, I am pretty squeamish.  What really sucks about this is the fact that its over Easter break.  I won't be able to eat the yummy food!!! I mean, I get ice cream and pudding, which is pretty legit, but I love food.  I'm going to be sad to not be able to eat real food for a while.  What I am looking forward to is how I react after the IV sedation.  I've heard a lot of funny stories about when people come out from under it, and I hope I have my own hilarious story to tell.  So, for something to look forward to, here are some of the funniest reactions to sedation after wisdom tooth surgery.  All credit goes to these three people brave enough to share their story with the world. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment